I am a couple days behind updating this, but I did post it on Facebook on Monday.
Our baby boy is finally coming home!!!
Monday I had a meeting at school with a teacher and parent. I pulled into the parking lot at 8:30 and decided before I went into the building I would give DC a quick call to see if Evan had his Visa Interview scheduled yet. Well, the very nice man on the phone said "I'm sorry ma'am there is no new update on this case." I was bummed casue VI is the last step before travel. Well, DC is not always up to date cause at 10 my phone rang at it was the Grand Rapids office calling to let us know Evan is coming home!
He will be flying into Chicago O'Hare on Monday night, Labor Day. How fitting. :o)
I have been a crazy woman for the last two days. Not to mention I had to report back to school. The staff at school threw a beautiful shower luncheon today and Dave's co-workers threw him a suprise shower today too. So we both came home with two big boxes of left over cake.
So now let the house cleaning and packing begin. Hopefully I can get some sleep tonight!
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wooooohooooo! this is super great news! The wait is finally almost over ! Rejoicing with u over here in Cali. Praying for a smooth transition.
ReplyDelete