Tuesday, October 4, 2011

One Month

Evan has now been home a month. Boy has life changed!!!

I have found that it's hard to update a blog with a one year old. So please forgive me if I don't write very often. I haven't found my "groove" yet. :)

He is a very happy and active 14 month old little guy. He loves anything with wheels and that makes noise. He is running around everywhere and loves to play outside. He loves to snuggle and hug. We are truly blessed!!!

We are still working on sleeping. He is teething a lot right now and so we have a few good nights in a row and then BAM- no sleep. When he does sleep he loves to snuggle with his blankie and have his pacifier. And he is usually knees under him and butt up in the air.

Oh, gotta go, someone just woke from his nap! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment