Tuesday, August 9, 2011

August 9, 2003

I still remember the day like it was just yesterday!

I remember not getting any sleep the night before because of my allergies.
I remember falling asleep at the salon after hair and make-up were done.
I remember Dave couldn't find his ring before the ceremony and after the ceremony we found it in the glove box of my car.
I remember crying before the ceremony because I was so happy and my dad thought I was crying because I didn't want to go through with it.
I remember the photographer continuing to tell Dave to smile a real smile. :)
I remember my mom grabbing Dave's butt during pictures to get him to smile (a real smile).
I remember my mother-in-law dancing to "Baby Got Back" at the reception.
I remember being just drunk enough that I couldn't feel Dave yanking pins out of my hair up-do after the reception.

Most of all, I remember looking into Dave's eyes when I said "I do" and knowing that God had blessed me with the greatest guy in the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment