Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

We have so very much to be thankful for this year!
Evan is doing wonderful! Today he turns 16 months old. He is just shy of 25 pounds and is 33 inches tall. We are finally starting to hear some words out of him, he says momma, dadda, and buh-bye. He is all boy and loves anything with wheels!
Our social worker is coming over today for her 3 month visit. Wow! It's hard to believe he has been home for ONLY 3 months. Dave and I say all the time that it seems like he has been with us for much longer than that.
Please keep us in your prayers as we will be going through a big transition on Monday when I go back to work. I really am not looking forward to it at all :( But I keep telling myself that it's only 3 1/2 weeks until Christmas break!

We wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment